WorldSportsPredict.com (“The WSP Site”) is not an online gambling operator and/or a gambling site of any kind whatsoever. We are simply here to provide information about sports and make predictions. The WSP Site cannot and shall not be liable for the manner in which a visitor to The WSP Site uses this information and/or our predictions.
Although we talk about predictions on our webpages, it is the sole responsibility of all the visitors on the WSP Site to check current local laws as well as the application of laws in their respective countries prior to using any of our predictions and/or placing bets online and/or offline. It is your sole responsibility to know and abide by your country’s and/or location’s laws.
By visiting The WSP Site, you specifically acknowledge and understand that it is quite possible to lose some or all your money when betting including on sports and/or all types of gambling. Therefore, you shall not hold The WSP Site responsible for any such losses, whatsoever.
Some links on this website may be affiliate or referral links.
Some links on this website may be affiliate or referral links.
The WSP Site assumes no responsibility, whatsoever for the relevance, accuracy, completeness and/or quality of the information provided herein. The thoughts and opinions expressed here are those of the individual contributors alone and does not reflect the views of The WSP Site.
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of The WSP Site is accurate, the content is provided on “as is basis” and The WSP Site makes no representations and/or warranties whatsoever in relation to the accuracy and/or completeness of the information found herein. While the content of The WSP Site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up-to-date, be true and not misleading, and/or that The WSP Site will always (or forever) be available for use.
The WSP Site, presents content as objectively as possible to ensure accuracy of information. However, The WSP Site shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, arising out of and/or in connection with the use of The WSP Site.
The WSP Site does not commit to ensuring that the website remains available and/or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your sole responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading. Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
Please contact us if you notice any information that is inaccurate or incorrect.
You may access areas of The WSP Site that require registration by becoming a registered member and creating an account with us. You acknowledge responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and/or other account identifiers, which you choose and all activities that occur under your account.
By registering on The WSP Site, you acknowledge that:
(i) your account and password are personal to you and will not be used by anyone else to access the WSP Site;
(ii) you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of the WSP Site; and
(iii) you will not create registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware any unauthorised use of your password or account identifiers by others.
Termination of registration
If you no longer wish to have a registered account, you may terminate your account by sending an email to WSP Email here. If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to these terms and conditions, you must cease using the WSP Site. Continued use of the WSP Site indicates your continued acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of The WSP Site immediately and without prior notice.
We may terminate your registered account, at our sole discretion, by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated.
Users of our site may be permitted to submit content for publication in various areas of The WSP Site. Interactions with our site are governed by our Community Standards and Participation Guidelines accessible at WorldSportsPredict.com/community-standards which are, by this reference, incorporated in these terms and conditions. You will be deemed to consent to these guidelines, and these terms and conditions, if you choose to post any content or comments to The WSP Site.
When you submit content to us, you acknowledge and represent that you have created that content, or you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to The WSP Site.
You or the owner of the content still own the copyright in the content sent to us, but by submitting content to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, and to authorise third-parties to use, publish and/or transmit your content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
You acknowledge and agree that when you post content on The WSP Site or view content provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of that content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users in that content do not necessarily reflect the views of WorldSportsPredict, and we do not support or endorse any user content. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on The WSP Site.
We, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. We may remove your content from use at any time.
We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
You warrant that the content you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal. You warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual. You agree not to (i) post content which is deliberately intended to upset or harm other users; (ii) use The WSP Site to post or otherwise transmit content that victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability; (iii) post or otherwise transmit any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of The WSP Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) upload or otherwise transmit any content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of The WSP Site, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability; or (v) use The WSP Site for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of The WSP Site may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to content to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. WorldSportsPredict assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of content or other information submitted by you or other users to The WSP Site.
All rights reserved. Neither this website nor any part of it may be downloaded, reproduced, stored, distributed, adapted, translated or transmitted in any form or by any means or medium, whether now known or hereinafter invented, without prior permission of WorldSportsPredict.com.
Any breach of this notice would entail appropriate legal action, civil and/or criminal.
Community Standards and Participation
This document covers all aspects of community interaction and moderation on The WSP Site, including comments on blogs and/or articles.
The WSP Site provides a growing number of opportunities for readers who wish to discuss content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Our aim is to ensure this platform is inclusive and safe, and that the WSP Site is the place on the net where you will always find lively, entertaining and, above all, intelligent discussions.
There are 10 simple guidelines which we expect all participants in the community areas of the WSP Site to abide by, all of which directly inform our approach to community moderation (detailed below). These apply across the site, while moderation decisions are also informed by the context in which comments are made.
- We welcome debate and dissent, but personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), persistent trolling and mindless abuse will not be tolerated. The key to maintaining the WSP Site as an inviting space is to focus on intelligent discussion of topics.
- We acknowledge criticism of the articles we publish, but will not allow misrepresentation of the WorldSportsPredict and our journalists to be published on our website.For the sake of robust debate, we will distinguish between constructive, focused argument and smear tactics.
- We understand that people often feel strongly about issues debated on the site, but we will consider removing any content that others might find extremely offensive or threatening.Please respect other people’s views and beliefs and consider your impact on others when making your contribution.
- We reserve the right to redirect or curtail conversations which descend into flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations.We don’t want to stop people discussing topics they are enthusiastic about, but we do ask users to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel divisive, threatening or toxic to others.
- We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such.We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libellous or defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright.
- We will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like.Our aim is that this site should provide a space for people to interact with our content and each other, and we actively discourage commercial entities passing themselves off as individuals, in order to post advertising material or links. This may also apply to people or organisations who frequently post propaganda or external links without adding substantively to the quality of the discussion on the WSP Site.
- Keep it relevant.We know that some conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you post something which is unrelated to the original topic (“off-topic”) then it may be removed, in order to keep the thread on track. This also applies to queries or comments about moderation, which should not be posted as comments.
- Be aware that you may be misunderstood, so try to be clear about what you are saying, and expect that people may understand your contribution differently than you intended. Remember that text isn’t always a great medium for conversation: tone of voice (sarcasm, humour and so on) doesn’t always come across when using words on a screen. You can help to keep the WorldSportsPredict community areas open to all viewpoints by maintaining a reasonable tone, even in unreasonable circumstances.
- The platform is ours, but the conversation belongs to everybody.We want this to be a welcoming space for intelligent discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other to keep conversations inviting and appropriate. If you spot something problematic in community interaction areas, please report it. When we all take responsibility for maintaining an appropriate and constructive environment, the debate itself is improved and everyone benefits.
– If you act with maturity and consideration for other users, you should have no problems.
– Don’t be unpleasant. Demonstrate and share the intelligence, wisdom and humour we know you possess.
– Take some responsibility for the quality of the conversations in which you’re participating. Help make this an intelligent place for discussion and it will be.
Participants who seriously, persistently or wilfully ignore the community standards, participation guidelines or terms and conditions will have their posting privileges for all the WorldSportsPredict community areas withdrawn.
This is not an action that we take lightly or arbitrarily. However, we are aiming to create and maintain an online experience consistent with WorldSportsPredict values, and we reserve the right to make decisions which we feel support that. Please be aware that moderators may contact you by email in relation to your participation, especially where an issue comes up in relation to these community standards. Any advice they give/request they make should be adhered to, as our moderators are employed to enforce these community standards and create a constructive environment for everyone who contributes to our site.
We will, when necessary, remove user postings or comments from our articles, and blog posts. *
If a contribution to the WSP Site is perceived as breaching the community guidelines set out above, then it will be removed by the community team, in the interests of keeping community areas of the site appropriate for the vast majority of the people who visit.
(*NB: We will not edit user posts to change the meaning, spelling, or anything else intended by the user. Even if only part of a comment or posting is perceived as breaching the community guidelines, the whole thing may be removed. Also, when a comment or post is removed for any of the reasons above, it is sometimes necessary to delete subsequent messages which refer to explicitly or quote from the original (removed) comment, in order to preserve some notion of conversational thread. This may also happen because a later comment quotes directly the problematic bits of the original comment, which just perpetuates the problem. In such cases not every deletion will be marked individually.)
We reserve the right to take steps or implement measures which we hope will benefit the whole community of the WorldSportsPredict community participants.
Because we are ultimately responsible for everything which appears on this site, all actions and decisions taken by our moderators are final. Unfortunately, the huge (and growing) quantity of user content on the WSP Site means that we can’t enter into correspondence regarding specific moderation activity, although all correspondence will be read.